Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey Everyone!

For those who know me and those who don't, my name is Robby Lerman and I am a HUGE movie buff. When I was a little kid, I would visit the video store across the street from my building and rent as many movies as I could. I would study every genre. Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, I had no specific preference. It was at the age of seven that I realized what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be an actor. When I was eight years old, I began studying at the Lee Strasberg Institute in NY.  When I was 15, I left the institute and put acting on the back burner.

After graduating college, the acting bug bit me again, and I am now a freelance actor waiting for my big break! Since my other love is critiquing movies, I decided to start this blog and share my thoughts on recent films I've seen as well as some of my personal favorites. Well, I think I've said just about enough! Enjoy my brief, but insightful movie reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment